She stops to cherish with arms wide. Rain hugs her. Happiness at her side. Yes, this is what she wanted to feel. Now, she, thought. The pain will heal.
This is SO beautiful, Dee! Love the art work and Kunal's additional lines are lovely!
I've been missing your posts and came to see what's up. Now I feel terrible because you are one of about 15 people that I've followed over the last month or so and have had troubles with not seeing 'subscriptions' in my reader :(
You must have thought I was ignoring you and it's just not true ~ so sorry :(
OK, I manually added your blog address (again) into my reader and I'm going to check for the next couple of days to make sure it remains there ~ ugh! I just hope I'm not forgetting about someone else.
It was very nice of you to comment on my latest post especially when I've been absent here for quite some time? Thank you for not giving up on me. You're a lovely lady :)
@Princess Fiona - Even I come across these blogspot issues once in a while. Not a problem in the least and I absolutely understand. Very sweet of you to take the time and explain your reasoning. I loveeeee your posts and its great following your blog. :) I dont see why I should give up!! :)
34 comments:
Splendid! Beautifully crafted, full of emotions.
Deee! Amazing. U never cease to surprise me!
@Aakash - Thrilled. Thank you.:)
@Twisha - and you never fail to amaze me! Thank you.:)
Nice pic to complement your excellent imagery in words. Reminded me of a very old scribble of mine titled "Chimera"
keep it goin;)
i could actually imagine thunder and lightning! That's the sign of a powerful post, eh? :)
Rain, is always mesmerizing. it symbolizes joy when we widen our arms and dance in it, and also when we love to drench to ease our pain.
I love the pic you used :)
I love this! Breath-taking and heart-touching my friend! You wrote it well! Emotions are felt!
Vivid language!
@Amit - Thanks and I sure hope to keep it going!! :)
@Crystal - I sure hope so.. hehe!! Thanks :)
@Beyond Horizon - Yes, absolutely - Me a big fan of rain too, love it!! :)
@Prime - Delighted by your visit and compliment! :)
@Jnana - Thank you! :)
Beautiful....
Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed
Thanks Asma!
Thats beautifully written...and did u draw that face?
I like her...:) She is not bound by anything,she has set herself free! :)
@Ashok - Thx.. :) nope I did not draw the face. It is from deviantart.com
@A grain of sand - Nice thought! :)
Oh so beautiful :-)
Lovely :)
lovely written, i like it!:) Thanks for sharing!:)
@Raaji - Thank you for dropping by and for the sweet compliment! :)
@Philo - Thank you! :)
@Sagittarian - My pleasure. Thank you for your visit. :)
Brilliant imagery. I'm glad to have stopped by! :)
Keep it up. :)
And thanks a lot for visiting my little space and following it too! ^_^
Nice thought..love d 3rd line lots :)
@Mirage - I'm glad you stopped by too and yes you have a great little space!!! Thank you!! :)
@Geeth - Thankoo sweetie pie!! :)
She stops to cherish with arms wide.
Rain hugs her. Happiness at her side.
Yes, this is what she wanted to feel.
Now, she, thought. The pain will heal.
:)
Sigh. Beautiful.
So beautiful. The illustration is so fitting with your wonderfully painted words.
@Kunal - wow.. greast continuation!!! Thank you for those lovely words! :)
@Zeba and The Write Girl - Thank you so much!!! :)
This is SO beautiful, Dee! Love the art work and Kunal's additional lines are lovely!
I've been missing your posts and came to see what's up. Now I feel terrible because you are one of about 15 people that I've followed over the last month or so and have had troubles with not seeing 'subscriptions' in my reader :(
You must have thought I was ignoring you and it's just not true ~ so sorry :(
OK, I manually added your blog address (again) into my reader and I'm going to check for the next couple of days to make sure it remains there ~ ugh! I just hope I'm not forgetting about someone else.
It was very nice of you to comment on my latest post especially when I've been absent here for quite some time? Thank you for not giving up on me. You're a lovely lady :)
@Princess Fiona - Even I come across these blogspot issues once in a while. Not a problem in the least and I absolutely understand.
Very sweet of you to take the time and explain your reasoning. I loveeeee your posts and its great following your blog. :) I dont see why I should give up!! :)
short and meaningful! superbly written. keep coming :))
Thank you Inspector Saahab!!!
Lovely poem!!
Catch my thoughts on a similar topic - The First Rains
Simple but amazing verse and a remarkable sketch. Brilliant stuff.
@Vyankatesh and RRamakrishnan - Very kind of you! Thank you... :)
Beautiful poem and picture!:)
if it will produce such beautiful verses
let it rain more..all that it can!!!
Monsoon's magic... am an absolute lover of the rains! Happy raining your words!
Post a Comment
Scribble your thoughts! :)