Deeviations

~ my space to be; as I deviate into the dark unwritten sky, trailing constellations of letters behind ~


As time grows older, I stop to ponder
The path my life has treaded upon
To lessons learnt my mind does wander
And the people into my world, drawn

As life goes on, I stop to wonder
At the way it unfolds in front of me
Thru my storms, love stole the thunder
Now life’s not just about me, but WE!

22 comments:

As times grows older, so do we and everything else resonates along :)

Nice post Dee :)

Aww.. that was such a sweet poem :)

Isn't that great, first that it is no longer 'Me' but 'We' and secondly, you've been able to stop and wonder :)


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Aww...Dee...its so pretty, adorable and lovely:):) Ah! lovely poetry...hmm...We huh?;) lucky u!

oh, lovely and meaningful poetry.:) It's all about WE..:) Hope you're fine dear :) Smile..:)

Lovely Poetry :) "We" its just 2 letters word but it has got a great strength in it. Well Written:)

Thats a damn sweet and a lovely poem! Cute :)

What a nice way to start the New Year from I to WE!Lovely words

ha! good one!

Could relate to it :)

from I to We, indeed

keep it goin;)

Lovely poem. You have summarized love and life in eight simple lines.

I would like to continue this one further too...but may be not now.. :D

I will leave it as is...because...WE is perfect :)

This was beautiful :)

Ahh! It would be the most wonderful moment to say 'about we'
:D

Awesome lines!! Very beautifully written ..

'As time grows older' I like this. Nice composition and lovely picture:)

love often steals thunder and much more...

...cheers to the togetherness!

I really loved this Dee! Especially the "We" instead of me :) I came by to see if you had returned and I'm happy to see this post here but I must have missed it along the way :(

Glad you're still bloggin' :D Hope all is well with you!

Thank you all so much for these lovely comments!!! Me been on a blogging break and will continue to do so for a little while more. I'll be back soon! :)

so simple and beautiful this poem!! Liked it :)

so nicely written...GOD<3U

Sweet and simple!

Post a Comment

Scribble your thoughts! :)

~