Deeviations

~ my space to be; as I deviate into the dark unwritten sky, trailing constellations of letters behind ~

A fleeting happiness.
A momentary bliss.
A shared joy, mine and his...
Overwhelming. Vivid. Boundless.
Alas! Short-lived.
A shared agony, mine and his...
Excruciating. Deep. Helpless.
When a part of me... Departed.
A shared love, mine and his...
Exalting. Pure. Timeless.
For love never ceased to exist
But only grew stronger...
When a part of me... Departed.

3 comments:

Melancholy type of beauty here. I love this.

It's difficult to resist poems like these. They are oh-so-expressive! loved it :)

Hey Dee..I dunno whether to take this poem in a joyous way or a sad way./..I'll tell u hw i interpreted it...basically i read between the lines of this poem of urs..so while it says of parting, it also tells me that being in love is not easy....so even as u are with someone who you are in love with...u still have given away a piece of u that has been 'parted'...so the title goes de-parted!! its like the heart is there and not there with u...to make sense of these words of urs more..listen to Cry for u - by Katie Melua on utube!! its touching!!

Post a Comment

Scribble your thoughts! :)

~