Hey Dee...I get an image of child abuse from ur words...that's how I interpreted it..and ur picture makes me feel of a cheerful bubbly child entrapped like this butterfly, not being able to fly the way he/she used to...getting crippled in some and many ways...do share what made you write this? ~ Aakriti:)
Firstly, I love the title. :) and to think of it, imagine how many children are deprived of their right to a healthy life. Its demeaning and sad. and your text spoke for itself. Well done!
22 comments:
aptly written on this day...realistic...
Disturbing, but a shameful fact!!
Reality carved by words, nicely.
:( sadly true in many cases!
This is amazing..
It's so short, yet it is so well written.
I love the picture :) You have a beautiful blog :)
Such a sad truth.
Reality bites. :/
It is sad when the innocent love and faith of a child is broken by an adult. Such a beautiful and heartbreaking poem.
True. Thank you all for your thoughtful reflection on this post. Much appreciated.
Hey Dee...I get an image of child abuse from ur words...that's how I interpreted it..and ur picture makes me feel of a cheerful bubbly child entrapped like this butterfly, not being able to fly the way he/she used to...getting crippled in some and many ways...do share what made you write this? ~ Aakriti:)
Yes Aakriti, this post resonates child abuse, a heinous act to the core...
woaaa...so I struck the chord right!!!
:)
Firstly, I love the title. :)
and to think of it, imagine how many children are deprived of their right to a healthy life. Its demeaning and sad. and your text spoke for itself.
Well done!
Yes Crystal - a sad truth undoubtedly.
Expressing something as heart twitching as child abuse in so less words, incredible.
Love, ~Moonlight~ :)
'Less words' - seem to be my theme in writing, Moonlight!! :)
Oh my..! excellent words.. and it did leave a pang of pain in me..! lovely dear..!
A sad thing to happen ~
Nice to meet you ~
@ Krishnapriya and Heaven - A sad thing to happen.. but it happens. Thank you for your visit and for your thoughts on this post.
Painful topic, beautifully penned, lovely rhymes, the PERFECT image and a very creative title!
Amazing post, dear Dee :)
@Fiona - Means a lot. Thank you.
Post a Comment
Scribble your thoughts! :)