Beautiful! I so connected with it. <3I love how you say it so well with the fewest words
crispy crunch! :D it speaks volumes, lovely :)
So much depth in such a little amount of words. :)
well written.
Can't get better than that.Just make sure you see what you want to see and not what the new someone wants you to see.:-)
crisp and well written Dee
They say that if we could see ourselves the way others see us, in all our glory, we would be blown away. Such a nice write up. And the picture goes with it nicely :)
Wonderful lines ... Very touching !!
Wow.Love, ~Moonlight~ :)
Hello blogger friends... your comments brighten my day and I have the widest grin right now! :D Thank you for that!! :)
This is so happily beautiful.
Lovely!
Thankoo Zeba and Sameera... Nice of you!!!
Beautiful Reflection that You see, may it stay as it is, and never fades away :)
I hope so Beyong Horizon... thanx!! :)
Ah!!! so are u one of those lucky girls who has found that someone every girl wishes for??:) What did that someone made you see?? The Real you?:)
As real as it may or I assume to be Aakriti.. :)
Wonderful..!
Thx Krishnapriya... :)
Its a beautiful feeling to see self through somebody else's eyes :)
@Shas - it really is an incredible feeling... :)
Beautiful! Again, a lovely example of so few words speaking volumes! Love it :)
@Princess Fiona - I am a deeviator of little words!!! :)
Scribble your thoughts! :)
23 comments:
Beautiful!
I so connected with it. <3
I love how you say it so well with the fewest words
crispy crunch! :D
it speaks volumes, lovely :)
So much depth in such a little amount of words. :)
well written.
Can't get better than that.
Just make sure you see what you want to see and not what the new someone wants you to see.
:-)
crisp and well written Dee
They say that if we could see ourselves the way others see us, in all our glory, we would be blown away.
Such a nice write up. And the picture goes with it nicely :)
Wonderful lines ... Very touching !!
Wow.
Love, ~Moonlight~ :)
Hello blogger friends... your comments brighten my day and I have the widest grin right now! :D Thank you for that!! :)
This is so happily beautiful.
Lovely!
Thankoo Zeba and Sameera... Nice of you!!!
Beautiful Reflection that You see, may it stay as it is, and never fades away :)
I hope so Beyong Horizon... thanx!! :)
Ah!!! so are u one of those lucky girls who has found that someone every girl wishes for??:) What did that someone made you see?? The Real you?:)
As real as it may or I assume to be Aakriti.. :)
Wonderful..!
Thx Krishnapriya... :)
Its a beautiful feeling to see self through somebody else's eyes :)
@Shas - it really is an incredible feeling... :)
Beautiful! Again, a lovely example of so few words speaking volumes! Love it :)
@Princess Fiona - I am a deeviator of little words!!! :)
Post a Comment
Scribble your thoughts! :)